Caden and Bailey

Caden and Bailey

Friday, August 28, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We found out yesterday that we're expecting a sweet little girl! I had a dream the night before the ultrasound that it was a boy. I went in convinced that they would tell me it was a boy. I didn't care either way, but I guess subconsciously I wanted a girl b/c I started tearing up when she told us what it was. I couldn’t say anything, all I could muster were these really high pitch giggles. Lol I’m gonna have to work on Caden a little bit though. After we told him it was a girl, I asked him if he was happy that he was gonna have a baby sister and he shook his head no! lol Caden has already started practicing his big brother skills. Whenever he sees a child that remotely looks like it’s his age or younger he calls it a baby and wants to hug them. I had to finally make him stop hugging this poor 1 ½ year old at the zoo. Last weekend when he saw his cousin Bradley (who’s 1) he kept hugging him and patting him on the back. He would say, “It’s ok Bradley” while he patted him or “It’s ok Bradley, don’t cry” (Bradley was happily sucking on his paci and wasn’t shedding any tears lol) I'll keep y'all posted as everything progresses. Love, Becca My coworkers gave me pink roses today!! Caden playing in the slip-in-slip at Gamma & Pappaw's Caden had just finished supper and we were comparing tummies. I think I won!! (excuse the no makeup lol)
At our house right before the first of two
birthday parties that he had to go to that day.
After the two birthday parties... A family pic at Bradley's 1 year old party. Caden is not a
fan of having his picture taken b/c he actually has to stay
still!
Driving on the way home. Everytime we get to the gravel
part on our road he gets to drive. He asks to drive EVERY
day.
Playing at in the park in desperate need of a haircut!

No comments: