Caden and Bailey

Caden and Bailey

Friday, November 21, 2008

I’m in the living room and I hear…“MmmooooommAAAA!!!!!!!!” hollered from the kitchen. I go into the kitchen thinking maybe he’s thirsty or something. I bend down to his level and ask …“What baby?" Little arms go around my neck, and I think “Awe..he wants to hug me” Then I realize the little arms are not hugging but pulling me down and I hear …. “I WESTLE MOMMA!!!” in my ears. And so I now find myself watching WWF on Monday nights b/c my not-even-two year old is obsessed with wrestling. His trucks wrestle each other, his hands wrestle each other, and he drags my 70 year old mom on the ground to wrestle her too. My parents are building a deck and have string tied between the stakes to mark the outline of the deck. He assumed this was a wrestling ring and was “bouncing” himself off of the strings. I got in a corner and he got in his corner, my mom (Mamaw) would “ding ding ding” the bell and Caden would charge me and “take me down”. He can tell you what he did at daycare now. “I payed wif Walker. I payed wif Sandi, I payed wif Bayden" (Braden)..etc “What did you play with?” “I payed wif trucks, FIRETRUCK! I payed wif firetruck!” Then proceeds to tell me what a firetruck sounds like. He’s big into Spongebob Squarepants. He wants to watch it all the time. When we say our night time prayers, we always do the “God bless Daddy, God bless Momma, God bless the dogs and everyone in the whole world..Amen”. He usually adds his own at the end. “mamaw papaw” “And God bless Mamaw and Papaw” “and Riey’ and cat” “And God bless Reilley and cat" (Cat is really Addie, my parents cat. Reilley is my first “son”. He lives with his grandparents where he is spoiled big time.) Now he’s adding.. “and Spa Bob and Patick” “And God bless Spongebob and Patrick” Sometimes he even throws the tv in for a blessing. Lol The pictures are from Halloween, his friend’s birthday party (he was wrestling Landon) and at my parents house. Love y’all!! Becca At my parents. He was playing hide and seek w/ his cap. Wrestling Landon. .."I westle"
Still wreslting Landon...
Jumping. He LOVES to jump in these.
Following his papaw.
Giving me his "flirty" look. lol
Helping Daddy put corn out for the deer.
Caden and Reilley on the hay bale.
Caden on the haybale.
Smiling his sweet smile.
Caden and Walker at a Halloween party. (Walker was a golfer)
Baby bee and Queen bee
The "bees" plus "Bill" (Chism)
More bees...

No comments: